CIC has specified a few requirements with respect to medical insurance of the applicants who want to have Super Visa. Applicants are required to submit proof of a private medical insurance policy. This should be:
- The minimum coverage should be $100,000.
- The policy validity should be for period of 1 year from the date of entry to Canada.
- Should cover hospitalization, repatriation and healthcare.
- Must be issued from an Insurance company of Canada
- Valid for each entry to Canada
- Available for review by the port entry officer
- Guaranteed 100% Refund of Premium, if visa denied
- In case if you decide to extend your stay for more than one year you need to purchase a new policy.
Purchasing a medical insurance has many advantages. Applicants should purchase medical insurance as a proof before submitting their Super Visa application. Choosing the date of the insurance policy is not very difficult. Daya Insurance Inc. offers flexibility to change the tentative effective date. Dates can be changed calling us@ 416 746 4142, 647 833 4477