Whether you’re self-employed, between jobs or retired, there is a perfect health care package of benefits available for you and your family. With the ongoing changes to provincial health care plans, it is important to ensure you have affordable protection against unexpected medical expenses.
Protect yourself from medical expenses not covered by provincial health insurance. We have many choices to cover prescription drugs, dental care and so much more. While provincial health plans provide coverage for many health expenses, there are gaps that can have a significant impact on your finances. For example, depending on the province or territory where you live, you may have to pay for:
- Prescription drugs to treat a chronic or serious health condition
- Emergency medical services provided in another country
- Practitioners like physiotherapists to promote wellness or help with injury recovery
- Medical equipment to assist with your mobility
You should consider personal health insurance if:
- You don’t have health benefits through your employer
- You’re losing your group coverage
- You’d like additional benefits not offered by your employer’s plan or your province’s health coverage. You must have provincial health coverage to apply for personal health insurance.
How does it work?
Individual plans cover you and your family for many of the services not covered by your provincial health care plan. In fact, coverage provided is similar to that of a group benefits plan. There is a choice of plans to suit your needs and coverage is guaranteed.
Save money on prescription drug insurance in Canada
The plan is flexible and designed to suit the unique needs of your company and its employees. You spend pre-tax dollars funding your plan, and at tax time you write off your health, dental, and prescription costs as a legitimate business expense.
The result? A non-taxable benefit for your employees…and Canadian tax advantages for your company. We provide Drug and Dental Insurance in BC, Ontario, Manitoba, Ottawa, Alberta, Quebec.
Dental and vision coverage in ontario canada – BC
Now, you can choose Dental coverage only. The Dental plan offers four levels of dental coverage without prescription drugs.
Our Drug and Dental plan also includes benefits like:
- Vision Care
- Extended Health Care
- Home Care and much moreAnd the Dental plan does not require completion of a medical assessment.
Health and Dental Plan Canada
Flexible and affordable, the Health and Dental plan offers four levels of increasing, comprehensive coverage for:
- Prescription Drugs
- Dental Services
- Vision care and Hospital benefits
Get a FREE QUOTE for drug and dental Insurance
This information is provided under the terms of strict confidentiality agreements and your information will not be shared, sold or rented by these other parties without your permission.